Pages

Labels

2012. október 2., kedd

Leopard attack

Today we went to the Biopark of Fuengirola and it was FANTASTIC. We started off at the gorillas, and the biggest one sat at the side of the glass wall and (he/she) was so close to us, that it was a bit scary. Next we went to the tigers, one had a bath in the river and we have seen some white ones! Than it was time for the animal show and we saw eagles, falkons, tukans, otters, porcupines and I even got to feed an antilop. The next show was about monkeys (ooh ooh aah aah). On the back we saw a leopard and I sat down so my mum could take a foto of us and BOOM! The leopard pounced on the glass wall trying to attack me, and I ran away as quick as a racing car, I had almost had a heart attack. Such an adventurous trip!

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése